- Posted 08 November 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
My client, one of the largest cross-border payments functions in the world is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role and you will be required to attend their London office on a hybrid basis.
What You’ll Do
- The Technical support team communicates articulately and probes intelligently to gain insight into the customers' experience and better understand any problems they may encounter.
- We fulfil a range of daily technical tasks, we are looking for an individual with attention to detail. You will provide ongoing training to ensure our teams are well equipped to succeed.
- Troubleshoot, you will communicate with ticket reporters to update on any issues to highlight and escalate urgent resolutions.
- Keen customer service focus experience
- Financial services experience is preferred.
- Highly collaborative and team orientated.
- Have systemic thinking ability, owner consciousness, and strong ability to withstand pressure.
- Work experience in electronic payment and e-commerce industry, and experience supporting in a development environment.
- Experience on prioritising issues.
- Experience on troubleshooting browser issues in Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.
- Previous experience in using SQL queries.
- Development experience in either front end or back end.
- Have a clear logic analysis and overall thinking on the subject and have strong data analysis ability.
- Knowledge of HTML5, JS, Java and other Internet application development technologies is advantageous.
- Familiar with Linux system and mainstream development languages such as C/C++ and JAVA.
- Project management experience, and systematic problem-solving ability.
- Mandarin speaker.