- Posted 31 October 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
My client, a well-established IT Service Management company who are a multi-time Microsoft partner of the year, is seeking a Technical Account Manager (3rd Line Support) to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role paying a basic salary of £60,000 + bonus. It is hybrid, however you will be required only to attend their London or Surrey office 1-2 days per month and be on client site when you deem necessary.
This is what we need from you:
You will form an integral part of my client's Operations team and will be responsible for carrying out duties as set out in this document and as directed by the CTO.
- Technical Account Manager to Managed Services customers
- Build and deployment of complex environments on-prem and in the cloud
- Subject Matter Expert for Internal Infrastructure Projects
- 3rd line support experience
- MobileIron or equivalent MDM solution design and implementation
- Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft 365, AzureAD, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Exchange Online etc.)
- Windows 10 modern management
- Experience with Identity Providers and authentication standards (SAML/WS-FED)
- Ability to perform, test and document technical procedures and practices in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ITIL best practice framework
- Commercially aware with the ability to identify further opportunities whilst supporting customers
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Comfortable and confident working in a customer-facing environment
Would be great if you have:
- Network support including management of VPN and Cisco firewall/switches
- VMWare ESX Server/vCloud Director administration
- Good knowledge of monitoring systems
- Experience of Managed Services environments
This is not a 'cold' sales role. It is a hands on 3rd Line Support/Technical Account Management position. You will be working with current clients within the company.