Space Executive London, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Our client is a energy specialist operating in a very niche and exciting area of exploration and technical development pertaining to 'renewables.' They are looking for an exceptional talent acquisition specialist to 'take them to the next level across the whole recruitment and attraction piece.' A superbly exciting role reporting into the Chief People Officer, will sit on the HR Leadership Team and will have a vital role to play in supporting a large business growth agenda.
Accountabilities in the role include
- Coordinate senior recruitment (directly or via 3rd parties)
- Select / manage / coordinate deployment of 3rd party providers (in conjunction with in-country HR Leads)
- MSP / RPO
- Coordinate activities and focus of small (currently being set up on a temporary basis) embedded internal recruiting teams (c2 per country = 8)
- Establish / define best practice and develop a roadmap for transformation in recruiting and attraction
- Recruitment tools / processes / methods
- Attraction strategy
- EVP / Employer Branding
- Line management skills and roles vs HR
- Manage implementation of a new Applicant Tracking System (as part of a new integrated HRIS project)
- Coordinate internal talent moves (for development, succession purposes etc.)
- Design and develop Development Centers for assessing internal high potential candidates, as part of accelerated leadership development programmes (potentially using similar techniques for assessing external candidates at certain levels)
The successful candidate will have good project management and stakeholder management skills alongside experience in wider TA space and ability to hit the ground running and make some immediate impacts.