- Work with one of the world’s leading providers of sanitation, water and energy technologies
- Represent the region as a talent expert and consultant to the business
- Regional exposure, stable organization, competitive salary
As an international leader in the provision of sanitation, water and energy technologies, my client has grown its reputation and physical presence globally over the last century and continues its philosophy of innovation and excellence today.
Employing over 50,000 all around the world, they have and continue to hire the industry best. My client has bagged multiple awards as “best employer”, “most admired” and “most ethical” by leading ranking systems.
- Lead the local market TA strategy and drives objectives towards business excellence
- Manage strategic relationships with Division and Function Leaders to ensure that the Talent Acquisition Model is linked to business objectives;
- Maintain a regular dialogue with senior Hiring Managers and local HR teams to gain a deep understanding of current and future recruitment needs in the market/s;
- Review existing recruiting processes and streamline for efficiency.
- Roll out regional programs & policies in the market/s;
- Ensure effective Talent Acquisition process, tools and systems in place and in line with regional/global standards;
- Provide reporting on key sourcing and recruiting metrics by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends for continuous improvement;
- Provide ongoing recruiting measurements and metrics to Global Operations leadership to drive quality and efficiencies. (These include time to fill, cost per hire, and diverse candidate availability.)
Represent the region in the Global Talent Acquisition Team.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure high service levels.
- Drive recruitment processes for senior management level functions;
- Utilize recruiting technology to manage candidates through steps and statuses of selection process in real time
- Proactively identify recruiting sources and build partnerships with campus, statutory boards and trade associations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or similar; or comparable.
- 6-8 years of full-life cycle recruitment experience in a Fortune 500 company and/or agency
- Experience managing senior stakeholders or have focus on filling C suite leaders would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in industrial or technical know-how would be highly desirable in this role
- Experience managing Talent Acquisition in an increasingly-complex business setting through the use of data, metrics, process improvement and team motivation.
- Combination of corporate matrix structure and consulting recruitment experience
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.