- Regional remit
- Team Lead role
- Reports to Global TA Director
A highly ambitious and fast growing Technology company are seeking a Talent Acquisition Lead for their Asia operations.
Leading a regional team and reporting to the Global TA Director, you will be responsible for:
- Regional talent acquisition strategy: design and implement the talent acquisition strategy for software
- Execution: directly undertake hiring across the region, partnering with key business stakeholders
- Planning: establish the recruitment plan for the upcoming fiscal year, from brand through to sourcing to selection and induction
- Candidate experience: be an ambassador for a candidate experience which surpasses expectations; promote these behaviours internally and coach where required within the function and the business, such that these behaviours become the norm and representative of the company brand
- Sourcing and talent pipelining: design innovative sourcing solutions and evangelise about the benefits of talent pipelining across the function and the business
- Recruiting process improvement: work with the Senior Project Manager, Talent Acquisition to define the right recruiting process across the business unit in SEA, liaising with the Global Talent Acquisition Director to advise on necessary adjustments of the global process; ensure complete implementation of that process across the Connectivity & Software Talent Acquisition function and business
- Employee Value Proposition: work closely with the Group Talent Development team and regional HR team
- Employer Brand: develop strategies to promote a positive employer reputation online, across Asia, and in the specific communities in which we operate
- Regional supplier base: conduct an audit of current vendor agreements, build strategic value-add relationships with key vendors, driving efficiencies without compromising quality of talent
- Compliance: ensure Talent Acquisition is operating within the correct legal framework in all countries across Asia
- Will come armed with an impressive track record of success in a fast moving in-house recruitment function having previously spent time on the supplier side.
- Will understand and be passionate about end-to-end recruitment and will communicate knowledgably about sourcing, selection and brand.
- Will have advised senior executives on how to approach recruitment based on their respective commercial needs
- Will come armed with a reputation for being a change agent and step changer within talent acquisition.
- They will have operated collaboratively and earned the trust of peers and senior management through challenging preconceived norms and devising innovative recruiting solutions
- Will have partnered cross-functionally, professionally representing Talent Acquisition both internally and externally
- Will be a strong “strategic do-er”, who balances execution strength with strategic insight. They will have a talent for taking action and responding effectively to market trends.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.