- Opportunity to move into a global role
- Organisation benefits from a significant portfolio of funds and has a large amount of assets under management
- Prestigious organisation, known to hire top tier candidates
Our client is an impressive, influential wealth fund based in Singapore which is looking to recruit and experienced SVP / VP Portfolio Risk to join their growing Enterprise Risk and Performance team. This position will see you take responsibility for delivering risk and performance analysis for the organisation across their complete portfolio of funds which includes public and private equities, fixed income and real estate. Once you’ve identified assessed the risks across the various asset classes, you will partner with senior management to communicate your findings and recommendations.
- Conduct portfolio risk analysis, providing independent assessments of asset allocation and other portfolio-level investment strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of the fund portfolio and the areas it is exposed to both systematic and idiosyncratic risks
- Develop relevant frameworks and metrics for portfolio risk analysis
- Conduct scenario analysis, and stress tests for the portfolio
- Proactively highlight risk issues to the Chief Risk Officer and senior management
- 5 years+ of relevant experience within fund management ideally within portfolio management, trading, investments, quantitative research or portfolio risk analysis
- Experience in multi-asset class portfolios, scenario analysis and stress testing.
- Quantitative and modelling skills, and experience working with modelling software (e.g. R, Matlab)
- Ability to code is highly advantageous
- Masters qualifications in a finance or related discipline
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.