- Newly Created Position
- Visibility to Senior Leadership Teams
- Excellent Progression Opportunities
This is a highly reputable Singapore-Listed food & agriculture business with operations in 50 countries serving over 30,000 global customers. The business pride themselves as a leader in driving sustainability initiatives and as a result, is seeking a talented individual to assume the role of Sustainability Finance & Strategy Manager.
- Report to the General Manager, Business Transformation
- Develop and draft the Integrated Impact Statement (IIS) to be published in the Annual Report
- Partner with cross-function leaders from CSR, Regional Finance, and Operations departments to gather and validate relevant sustainability data
- Initiate, derive, and drive Sustainability strategies for the overall business by working with various BUs - build and execute medium and long-term business cases
- Launch digital platform to efficiently collate, drive, and track progress of various sustainability targets of the business
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Finance or Business Administration
- A minimum of 5 years sustainability experience related to green finance, impact valuation, or sustainable finance
- Prior Big 4 experience is advantageous
- Understanding and Knowledge of SASB, GRI, TCFD guidelines
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496