- Consulting services
- Vast Exposure to financial services
- Fantastic remuneration package
Our client, a global business and technology consulting firm specialised in the financial services industry, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst in Structured Products to join them permanently.
- The Structured Products Business Analyst will be the lead Business Analyst for the change management in relation to the Structured Products life cycle. You will also address unplanned and Project planned demands, depending on business priorities.
- The Structured Products Business Analyst will be the privileged contact and will be responsible of all standard project management tasks.
- Coordinate with project core teams (Business and Technology) working on the same projects
- Ensure and anticipate the Change Management related to these new integration projects Coordinate, supervise and perform Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to the new Olympic implementation
- Highlight to Project/Programme Manager if there is any risks, attention points and issues follow-up
- Ensure the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders on each location
- Experience of a minimum of 5-8 years in the Banking industry preferably in Wealth Management
- Exposure to both Buy Side or Sell Side Capital markets exposure will be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Capital Markets and associated processes (Front Office, back Office, Trading)
- FX, equity, fund, bond & ETF.
- Equity Products (Equity Linked Notes, Fixed Coupon Notes (and variations around it), bonus enhanced notes, range accrual notes, accumulators, decumulators, options, option packages etc.).
- Rates Products (interest rate swaps, callable range accrual swaps, swaptions)
- Credit Products (credit default swaps, credit linked notes)
- FX Products (accumulators, decumulators, target profit knock-out forward, Pivot target profit knock-out forwards)
- Knowledge of Trading, Middle Office and BackOffice platforms such as Bloomberg, Reuters, EIKON, FinIQ, LexiFi, Avaloq will be beneficial.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.