The client is a leading consumer goods provider in the UK and globally, manufacturing goods as well as being heavily involved in media and entertainment.
They are looking for a strategy manager, to identify strategic opportunities and requirements within the business, and carry any strategic suggestions through to execution.
The role would cover organic and inorganic strategic growth opportunities, covering M&A as well as utilising the resources already possessed by the business more effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years' experience in an internal strategy role, or top-tier strategy consultancy
- Experience working in a consumer goods environment or with consumer goods clients
- Quick to learn and develop as an individual
- Ability to talk to and manage senior stakeholders across the business
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to present findings in a coherent and compelling manner
- Make data-driven business recommendations to various business functions
- Work closely with product and technology teams
- Identify and solve weaknesses within the organization
- Help promote key strategic agendas and encourage functions to utilise recommendations