- Grow commercial revenues from the Banking and Finance sector
- Newly created role
- APAC remit
Our client, one of the world’s leading business news organisations, recognised for it’s authority, integrity and accuracy is looking for a Strategic Sales Director.
Reporting into the Commercial Director-Asia Pacific, the Strategic Sales Director, Banking & Finance, Asia Pacific will be responsible for growing the commercial revenues from the Banking & Finance sector through integrated media offerings across the portfolio. Working closely with the Commercial Director - Asia Pacific and the sales team around the Asia Pacific region, they expect the successful candidate to build the strategy in this sector. Establishing long lasting and deep relationships with CMOs at banks, investment banks, security firms, Insurance companies and other financial services is key. Their expectation is to double the revenue in this sector over the next two years.
- Develop the sector through consultative media service sales and establish the brand as a first thought when looking for a marketing partner
- Produce bespoke programmes utilising their group portfolio. Work across the team such as editorial in print and digital, Longitude, FT Live events, Alpha Grid, Specialist and Nikkei products or other group media to develop and produce unique solutions for clients
- Build the regions sales strategy and ensure all sales staff and representatives are fully understand the agreed strategy
- With the expertise knowledge of this sector, thoroughly understand what the clients business goals are and identify potential new clients regionally including for the Marketing Service offering
- Work closely with sales staff and 3rd party reps around the region and have ownership of all the relationships with clients in this sector
- 10+ years of experience in media such as digital media, TV, agency side business development and consultative responsibilities which involve deep engagement with CMO’s
- Good knowledge of marketing and data technologies including programmatic trading
- Ability to prove qual and quant reach and analysis of marketing campaigns
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496