The client is a a leading scale up business based in San Diego, operating in the ecommerce clothing business. They are looking for a strategic operations manager, to look at longer term projects in order to make the business more efficient and be involved from ideation to the carrying out of strategic operations and supply chain.
- Creative problem solving for most pressing issues facing company currently
- Analytical skills including excel modelling (e.g., planning/forecasting, business case creation, customer insights)
- Vendor relations (RFPs, negotiations, program stand-up)
- Minimum of 3 years of consultancy/ supply chain/ operations experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, and ever-changing operations environment
- Deep experience with Excel, as well as forecasting/ modelling
- Direct experience with operations and/ or supply chain related industries
Due to the high volume of applications, only relevant candidates will be contacted.