- Based in Singapore
- The world’s first global non-profit plastic offset program
- Attractive salary and benefit
My client is the world’s first global non-profit plastic offset program. They partner with sustainability-conscious businesses around the world to responsibly offset their plastic footprint and reduce the flow of plastic pollution into our landfills and oceans.
Marketing / PR
- Develop an overall communications strategy in collaboration with senior leadership that
- Oversee all aspects of the Marketplace’s global media relations and public relations including directing media outreach and managing external agencies
- Manage the development, editorial direction, design, and production of web, digital, and print communications; write and edit press releases and develop stories that further their communication goals
- Build direct relationships with members of the media to secure incremental coverage and bolster their standing
Global Outreach & Partnerships
- Proactively reach out to innovative, mission-driven companies to introduce them and build relationships with the goal of securing their participation on the Exchange in partnership with the Business Development leadership and team
- Work with relevant team members and external partners in developing communications guidelines, materials and assets to be shared with Exchange participants, including business model and pricing, policy/positioning and whitepapers.
- Spearhead their digital marketing and social media strategy, guiding external agency efforts across all relevant platforms / channels
- Devise and oversee execution of social media content plan and grassroots campaigns, in collaboration with personalities and influencers, to increase followers and engagement across key channels with ultimate goal of informing and motivating consumers to press companies to take steps towards neutralizing their plastic footprint
- Set KPIs for communication and digital marketing strategy and track / report on metrics and insights to inform results-based decision making and drive the effective use of resources
- Passion for sustainable impact to end plastic waste
- 5+ years of work experience in developing and managing marketing, communications and social media strategies
- Creative thinking skills and substantial knowledge of how communications, PR / media relations, social media / digital engagement, and branding work together
- Strong understanding of and ability to cultivate relationships within media landscape, including traditional and digital media
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496