- Excellent compensation package
- Great working culture
- Fast-growing Fintech company
Join a leading insurance industry who is going though expansion across their Asia markets as the software implementation analyst. You will work with highly experience life insurance SME's partnering with Asia, UK and Australian counterparts delivering automated underwriting technology solutions. As the software implementation analyst, you will be required to lead the implementation of software to clients, so essential that you have a strong background in development and programming.
- Obtain requirements for each client for underwriting rules engine automation
- Ability to understand and translate technology requirements, shape and communicate for successful delivery.
- Create documentation to promote software's stand-out capability to enable on-going process reports and development of future enhancements
- Effective communication and influencing skills with an ability to generate solutions and gain buy-in
- Work closely with the business development managers to support with presentations and software demonstrations to new and existing clients
- Knowledge of competitor and in-house systems specifically their technical pros and cons to compare and bench mark
- Ability to solution sell to the business and clients by recommending software enhancements and developments to stay in touch with the market
- Liaise with Underwriting team to underwriting rule sets
- Establish and build good client rapport and maintain strong relationships
- Proven experience liaising and managing 3rd party vendors to deliver to timeframes and to expectations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience delivering business requirements including design, analysis, testing, implementation and production
- Domain expert SME in Life-insurance Underwriting
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders, 3rd party vendors and clients towards desired outcome
- Strong communication skills up to Senior Management and across the technical teams
- Proven experience in earlier career as a programmer or developer is required
- Desired to worked with teams globally to deliver company strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing technology team with a dynamic culture, with aggressive goals for delivery.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.