- Based in Singapore
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Excellent career growth
Our client is looking for the ideal candidate who will help play a critical role in supporting the team’s branding, content and social media strategy across its owned and paid social media channels..
- Develop, drive and implement organic and paid social strategies that support both short and long-term objectives. Track, analyze and evaluate the success and reiterate and optimize strategies accordingly
- Manage social platforms independently including identifying gaps and providing recommendations to meet targets
- Working with multiple stakeholders like content editors, the creative team, and performance marketing to create data-driven social media plans, with business targets in mind
- Share best practices, news and trends with the team to hunt relevant angles for all the social media channels
- Proficiency in many social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- 5+ years of experience of working on social media strategy and planning
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496