- Great opportunity to join the world’s leading blockchain company
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools
- Excellent career growth
My client is the world’s leading blockchain company.
- Responsible for developing and driving organic search strategies across multiple search engines (e.g. Google, Baidu, etc), identifying both short-term and long-term traffic growth opportunities for both SEO and ASO;
- Manage the execution and prioritization of the SEO roadmap, including split testing, as well as the implementation of a variety of organic search growth tactics;
- Work closely with cross-functional partners on products, engineering, and content, in order to ensure recommended tactics are implemented;
- Work closely with brand and creative teams and external SEO agency in order to maximize the SEO impact of organic content across other channels (e.g. on-site, blog etc.);
- Be the internal SEO advocate and main source of knowledge/trends/competitive landscape in order to leverage new opportunities on the marketing, content/merch, and product/eng sides of the business;
- Own and optimize reporting on the impact of organic search channels;
- Actively interpret data into insights and translate company-wide goals into effective SEO strategies and processes;
- Develop and execute all ASO efforts in order to drive mobile growth across native apps;
- 5+ years of experience in organic search engine marketing, ideally in a business that operates across multiple categories;
- 2+ years of experience with native apps and leading ASO efforts;
- Has experience managing 100K+ URL sites with programmatically generated content;
- Previous experience building and growing an SEO & ASO program for a large site;
- Experience with pagination, log file analysis, scalable internal linking and other aspects of technical SEO enough to understand why they are valuable and include them in a strategy;
- Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize performance;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools;
- Expertise building and executing experimentation plans, including A/B and other testing methods;
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting language and SQL, a plus;
- Energized by the ability to own and execute your channels with strong sense of accountability and focus on impact, while fostering collaboration across the org.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496