- Leadership opportunity
- Innovative virtual banking space
- Great package and compensation
A forward-thinking virtual bank is looking for a UX designer to join their expanding team here in Hong Kong. This is a great chance to carve out.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the UX design process and develop and strategize internal processes. You will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality usable experiences for their revolutionary product.
- Create high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Manage all external suppliers and vendors
- Develop and define internal UX methodologies, and design standards
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and help transform the organizations outlook on UX
- Manage the timely delivery of all projects
- Conduct and manage UX research
- 5 plus years working within a relevant UX field
- Extensive UX design experience and have the ability to back this up with portfolio and case studies
- Ability to conduct research, wireframe, prototype
- Experience mentoring design teams
- Outstanding communications skills
- Able to work independently
- Cantonese is a huge bonus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496