- Part of a growing team
- Work closely with Senior Management managing a portfolio of clients
- Asia Pacific role
My client is in the professional services space and they are currently looking to grow their International private client practice team.
This role will be reporting to the Senior manager and will be based in Hong Kong.
This individual will have the opportunity to help their clients with a wide spectrum of services required when dealing with high net worth individuals, including income tax, residence and immigration planning, entity structuring and executive compensation.
They are also happy to consider candidates with US tax experience currently based outside of Hong Kong with relocation.
- Help US clients with income tax, residence and immigration planning, real property structuring, estate and gift tax, entity structuring and estate compensation.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Managers and above.
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to market the IPC brand both internally and externally; be involved in developing a playbook of services for HNWIs in Asia
- Contribute to the development of your own and the team’s technical acumen and EQ
- Work closely with stakeholders across APAC
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- CPA, Lawyer of enrolled agent
- Knowledge of end to end US individual taxation
- Prior experience working with HNW individuals, entrepreneurs, and senior executives that includes foreign nationals and expatriate issues.
- Knowledge of 1040, 706, 709, 1041, 3520, 3520A, 8938, 5471, 8621, 1116 and FinCEN 114 for HNW
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496