- Innovative key energy player
- Excellent working culture
- Competitive Remuneration Package
A leading key energy player has setup an innovation hub to drive innovative solutions. You will be part of high-performing, multi-disciplinary team in developing in-house Video Analytics solutions to enhance upcoming initiatives.
- Drive the end-to-end solutions from prototyping to the implementation of Video Analytics technologoes
- Hands-on exposure to DSP/GPU and Machine Learning through acquiring of images/video and application to use cases
- Develop processes and IoT products to acquire data and form data pool for machine learning and analytics
- Follow through Video Analytics PoCs and trials with stakeholders
- Strong hands-on experience in either C/C++, Java, Python and MATLAB
- More than 2 years of working experience in Video Analytics/ Computer Vision/ Deep Learning (Video/Image) related developments
- Strong stakeholder management and innovative mindset to understand business painpoints to drive interesting solutions
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.