A global payments tech unicorn are looking for a Senior-Software Engineer to come in on a 6 month outside IR35 contract to help drive design and develop of their disruptive payments product which will see POS readers as a thing of the past. A B2B product that will replace the POS readers as the flagship product.
Role: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Rate: £80 - £100 p/hour (Outside IR35)
Duration: 6 - 9 Months
Location: London/Remote (Must be UK based)#
You would be joining a product team of 12 developers, working closely with the principal engineer and Tribe Lead to push product development in a remote role. Ideal candidates will have experience in the payments or financial services industries and a deep understanding of ReactJS, NodeJS, Typescript & AWS.
- Participating in Solution Design & Implementation
- Development of new features & modules in the application
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of existing features
- Contributing to improvements in the Software Development Methodologies of the team
- 5+ years experience working on production web applications
- 5+ Years working with ReactJS & Typescript
- A strong eye for clean modular code
- Experience working with with REST backend
- A good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD) pipeline architecture
- Experience in relational databases/SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL storage CosmosDB/MongoDB.
- Familiar with agile methodologies: Scrum
Looking for your next opportunity? Apply now!