- Multi-national organization
- Excellent career progression
- National Role
Our client, a multi-national consumer goods company, are looking for a Senior Sales Manager (individual contributor) to join and lead the sales activity for Singapore.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, this position will be responsible for:
This is a great opportunity to be part of a multi-national working on some of the world's most renowned household brands. This is an individual contributor position with the position being stationed in Singapore reporting remotely into the business unit head-quarters. This opportunity will offer the right candidate excellent career progression opportunities and strong job security.
- Delivery of the Singapore business KPIs
- Management of distribution, placement, displays, and promotional executions for the Singapore market
- Report on sales forecast to senior leadership
- Monitor sales performance and working closely with distribution team on sales execution and strategy for the SG market
- Manage and co-ordinate implementation of marketing and sales activities
- 6+ years' experience in FMCG managing major key accounts in modern trade channel
- Relevant Singapore market exposure is essential
- Excellent distributor management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - internal and external
- Strong negotiation skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.