Working for a leading Chinese fintech company that sells a distributed hybrid transactional and analytical (HTAP) database. The company has had large success across Asia and is now looking to penetrate the North American markets. The database has many key features, such as high availability, high scalability, high performance, low cost, and compatible with Oracle and MySQL
Based in Silicon Valley the company is now looking for a Senior Business Development manager to be the first person on the ground to start and own the sales pipeline for North America.
- Experience building a business from the ground up, are customer focused, metrics driven, and embrace a consultative sales philosophy.
- A minimum of 10 years+ enterprise sales at an established database technology company (Snowflake/Databricks/Mongodb, etc.) or company with mature cloud offerings (AWS/Azure/GCP, etc.)
- A deal closer with a track record of winning large deals, establish distribution partnerships to accelerate product adoption in the USA market
- Someone with a highly inclusive style who values and celebrates diversity within teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering strongly preferred