Working for a global post-trade financial services company that provides clearing and settlement services to the financial markets. It performs the exchange of securities on behalf of buyers and sellers and functions as a central securities depository by providing central custody of securities.
The company is looking for a senior sales executive to drive new business sales across their full suite of post trade, regulatory reporting and data solution into the Buy and Sell side instructions across French speaking Europe.
The role will report directly to the Head of European Sales.
- Prospect, develop and close-out new sales across French speaking Europe, demonstrating various sales and lead generation tools
- Work closely with Relationship Management and other cross functional teams to identify new opportunities within the sales territory
- Attend sales calls/sales meetings and provide reports
- Deliver accurate and regular pipeline updates, activity and forecasts to Sales Management whilst keeping Salesforce.com updated
- A minimum of 3 years’ related experience
- A proven track record of navigating though and closing deals
- A hunting, networking, and self-contained working mentality
- Be a Fluent or Native French speaker (Business Level)
- Strong oral and written communication skills with internal stakeholders and clients C-level / Senior Management
- Knowledge of post trade advantageous in particular derivatives, collateral management, securities would be advantageous