- Newly setup Risk team
- Fast growing company
- Board risk exposure
Our client is a commodity trading company with strong growth plans in Singapore. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of lean Risk team and report directly into the Business Head.
- Generate and maintain daily reports covering P&L reports, VaR exposures, MTM and the cash flow management
- Monitor exposures to risk limits (market risk and credit risk) and report breaches/exceptions to the Risk Committee (RC)
- Perform credit risk assessments and monitor working capital utilization
- Design and implement the Risk Management framework covering processes across Front, Middle and Back Office functions covering both Financial and Non-Financial Risks
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as directed by the Business Head which could include risk system integrations with the broader teams
- At least 8+ years (for Senior Risk Analyst) and 4+ years (for Risk Analyst) of relevant Market Risk or Commodities Risk experience within an Oil & Gas or Petrochemicals or Energy Business
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- Advantageous to have a broader exposure to Credit Risk and Operational Risk functions
- Proficient in Excel coupled with some programming capabilities (e.g. SQL)
- Strong anlaytical skill swith the ability to work independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496