- An exciting opportunity to join a growing business and risk management team
- You will report to the Head of Risk and will have exposure to senior stakeholders across the business
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and generous benefits package
Our client is a leading, global commodities business within the oil and gas sector which has gone through significant growth over the past few years and is set to continue its expansion across the US and Europe. You will be based in the Singapore office, reporting into the Head of Risk and will focus on identifying, measuring, monitoring and reporting on the market/credit/operational risks within the commercial and energy trading activities.
- Assist the Head of Risk in the implementation of the overall company Risk Management Framework
- Assist in the implementation of the derivatives businesses hedging policy.
- Assist in the organizing and preparation of the hedging leadership team meetings, company risk meetings and Risk Management meetings.
- Daily review of the compliance of hedging policy in the trading strategies in term of processes and provide regular hedging analysis reports to the hedging leadership team.
- Assessing the risks related to the derivative businesses and implement the corresponding controls and report findings to the hedging leadership team.
- Implement the hedging computation methodologies and processes on a daily basis and generate the daily control measures.
- Monthly reporting to the management and relevant authorities on the hedging policies compliance of the business units.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- University Degree in a relevant discipline is required
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Energy Commodities Trading Industry & External Market
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong team player with ability to work collaboratively with external vendor, and internal staff in the Trading, Risk Management, Operations and Finance Departments
- Possess strong business acumen, good team spirit and excellent communication skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.