- Working with one of the world’s leading beauty groups with a huge presence in Asia
- Integral part of the APAC team
- Reporting directly into leadership
Our client is a global leading beauty group who own the world’s largest diverse range of prestige brands.
The Senior Retail Manager is responsible for maintaining the total operations of the assigned stores throughout the SEA region.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere that is focused on achieving sales and profit goals as well as analysing and reviewing goal attainment to develop strategies to improve performance
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with retail partners and landlords
- Provide on-going training to empower Retail Managers to run their businesses successfully
- A general Degree with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience or Diploma in Business Administration with a minimum of 3 years’ working experience, preferably in the retail and travel retail industry
- Able to work independently
- Good organization and communication skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.