GERMAN SPEAKING GI/NON-LIFE/P&C REINSURANCE ACTUARY (Level - open to discussion).
- Actuarial Pricing role specialised on Non-Life (P&C) Reinsurance, with chance to work across diverse lines of business in DACH, Nordics and BeNeLux regions.
- Gain exposure to international reinsurance treaties, and have chance to specialise in specific areas at own discretion.
- Diverse responsibilities, providing opportunity to interact with clients and support structuring and delivering of reinsurance coverages.
- Opportunity for a fluent German speaking Actuary to be based either in London or Munich.
My client is an international reinsurance broker with a highly nuanced, technical approach to facilitating reinsurance coverage. The position allows actuaries to contribute to the pricing and delivery of treaties for all line-of-business, giving diverse product experience, whilst also allowing you to work with clients in a front-office role.
Working in EMEA team, you will support the pricing, modelling and delivery of reinsurance treaty coverages for clients across EMEA. As a German speaker, you will support the delivery of analytics for clients across the DACH region, and should you wish, have the opportunity to specialise in a Line-of-Business and additionally work with clients globally as SME for a specific product area.
Your role is to deliver actuarial analysis to support brokers, taking an active position in presenting analytics and insights to clients and relevant stakeholders.
- German Speaking actuary, preferably based in London or alternatively Munich, with minimum 3 years' experience as P&C Actuary.
- Pricing or Capital Modelling experience preferred, and experience with reserving advantageous.
- Qualified Actuary, part Qualified or those currently completing exams should apply, as exam support is provided.
- Excellent communication skills, including German fluency, is required. Demonstrable experience in dealing with diverse stakeholders is advantageous, but a personal drive to be front-office is required.
This role offers excellent career development opportunities because you gain excellent exposure to diverse areas of the re/insurance industry. You can determine the direction of your career, and have the chance to build a reputation and network for yourself. In addition, you can specialise in an area and have the chance to work and move internationally as you wish.