- Virtual bank
- Regulatory compliance
Our client, one of the virtual banks is looking for a Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager to join their legal and compliance team.
- Assist the Head of Legal and Compliance in managing all regulatory compliance matters within the Virtual Bank
- Prepare and implement annual compliance plan, build and update regulatory inventory in light of new regulatory changes, assess regulatory development and its impacts on businesses
- Identify regulatory compliance risks, perform assurance review, escalate all actual and potential regulatory and policy breaches and conduct issues to Senior Management
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and support to all businesses and functions.
- Formulate and review policies and procedures including compliance manual to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and group policies
- Engage and maintain strong relationship with regulatory authorities and handle all related enquiries (including regulatory inspections and audits)
- Provide appropriate training and promote compliance culture.
- Degree holder in Law, Business Administration or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of legal or compliance experience, prior inhouse banking and regulatory engagement experience a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritise and deliver high quality work.
- Independent with a strategic mindset, open to tackling new issues and sounding out new ideas.
- Ability to make, support and defend difficult and complex regulatory compliance decisions.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.