- Newly created role
- Established team
- Regional coverage
Our client is an international chemicals company with a regional headquarter in Singapore. Due to business growth, they are currently on a lookout to hire a Senior Regional Counsel/Regional Counsel to join their established team. You are LLB/LLM qualified with 6 to 8 PQE as an in-house legal counsel and/or law firm associate. Prior experience in advising on a broad spectrum of legal and compliance across the APAC region in the Manufacturing/Chemicals related industry will be a major plus.
Bar qualification is a must (Commonwealth jurisdiction) and candidates currently in private practice welcomed to apply.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts across the APAC region/jurisdictions
- Advise business stakeholders on a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance topics
- Identifying and managing risk and liability face by the business in their areas of operations
- Play the role of a strong legal business partner to help business team achieve commercial objectives
- Devise and conduct compliance and legal training to business units
- Bar qualification (6 to 8 PQE). Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Team player
- Willing to travel
- Working knowledge of compliance topics (anti-bribery and competition law)
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.