- Regional coverage
- Newly created headcount
- Highly visible role
Our client, a European headquartered MNC in the pharmaceutical space is looking to fill a newly created Regional Compliance Executive role.
Reporting into the Senior Compliance Counsel for the region, you will be responsible in helping to drive the anti-briber and corruption programme across the APAC region. This role will play a critical role in providing advice and support to both business stakeholders as well as country compliance teams.
The successful candidate will be helping to review and implement ethics and compliance programmes with a strong focus in anti-bribery and corruption related topics. Conducting risk/compliance assessment, training and investigations are also key day to day activities.
Degree qualification with min 5 years of relevant compliance experience in the pharmaceutical or medical devices space is a must. Strong working knowledge of US FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other anti-bribery law will be well regarded.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
- Assist in improving and implementing robust ethics & compliance programmes (anti-bribery and corruption focused) across the region
- Lead training, build awareness and set up effective compliance frameworks
- Advise business stakeholders on compliance related matters (esp. anti-bribery and corruption topics)
- Conduct investigations as and when required (related to violation of compliance policies in place)
- Kept abreast of latest development in the compliance and regulatory environment to make sure compliance programmes are updated, relevant and effective
- Provide advice and support to country compliance teams
- Monitor Compliance programmes, conduct risk assessment and support continuous improvement projects
- Degree qualified
- Min 5 years of relevant compliance experience with Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices industries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496