- Dynamic team
- Excellent compensation
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing fintech client
A forward thinking fintech player who works within the crypto space is looking for a Agile Project Manager to join their team based in Hong Kong, they have a huge presence across Asia Pacific and are striving grow globally.
This is a key role for the team in supporting the project and process planning for the platform products to ensure effective and optimal workflow.
- Responsible for managing project timeline
- Create and maintain detailed project plan
- Collaborate with different teams to manage project initiatives to align with overall objectives
- Communicate with key stakeholder within the client and ensure overall satisfaction
- Assign appropriate resources
- Quality control across all deliverables throughout the process
- Identify risk and opportunity
- Continuously strive to build client relationships
- Act as scrum master, holding stands ups, iteration planning, showcase and retrospective.
- Coach team in agile methodologies and practices
- Minimum 6 years working as a project manager
- Ability to manage large teams of people working cross functionally across the business
- Experience working with vast customer bases
- Advanced knowledge of project management and development methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of scrum methodologies and agile environments
- Client facing with exceptional communication skills
- English and Mandarin are a MUST
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496