- Dynamic team
- Excellent compensation
- Opportunity to work with a diverse client base
A forward thinking technology player who works within the telco space is looking for a Agile Project Manager to join their team based in Hong Kong, they have a huge presence across Asia Pacific and are striving to use their forward thinking methods to help clients become more agile and proficient.
The digital PM will drive the adoption of incremental software delivery and modern software engineering practices across their IT team. You will also act as scum master, facilitating ceremonies, coaching team members and helping the ensure continuous delivery of high quality software.
- Responsible for managing project timeline
- Create and maintain detailed project plan
- Collaborate with different teams to manage project initiatives to align with overall objectives
- Communicate with key stakeholder within the client and ensure overall satisfaction
- Assign appropriate resources
- Quality control across all deliverables throughout the process
- Identify risk and opportunity
- Continuously strive to build client relationships
- Act as scrum master, holding stands ups, iteration planning, showcase and retrospective.
- Coach team in agile methodologies and practices
- Minimum 3 years working within software delivery environment
- Ability to manage large teams of people working cross functionally across the business
- Experience working with vast customer bases
- Advanced knowledge of project management and development methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of scrum methodologies and agile environments
- Client facing with exceptional communication skills
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence products for issue management, reporting and collaboration
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.