- Reputable insurance company
- Managerial role
- Excellent compensation package
The Project Manager works on projects assigned that may be initiated by IM or the Business Units that he/she supports.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to the project team, and able to work well with business and technical managers, to ensure business capability provided conforms to user requirements, while adhering to overall architectural roadmap.
- Responsible for procurement, vendor and contract management for outsource implementation and consulting partners
- Responsible for budgeting and spend management of projects under your charge
- Responsible for all levels of stakeholder management within IM, vendors and users for projects involved (from C-level / SVPs, to working levels)
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase, actual implementation issues
- Lead and presents regular status update on the project for project sponsors, business unit’s management and key stakeholders
- Monitor the progress of the project, keep updates and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Manage project staff and/or team members according to the established / approved project structure.
- Determine the resources (time, budget, resources, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Build up project cost benefit analysis / justification for approval
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Info Systems or equivalent
- PMP, CITMP, or PRINCE 2 certification is a plus
- Minimally 10 years’ experience in project management with value above 1 mil, at least one full end-to-end project cycle
- A proven track record in leading and delivering applications implementation
- Solid project management and facilitation skills; strong knowledge in project governance, processes and standards
- Able to manage multiple projects and project teams
- Strong communication and writing skills with ability to engage key stakeholders and project sponsors
- Good understanding of insurance domain and variety of insurance IT solution preferred.
- Experience in Agile project methodology
- Exposure to Financial and Mobility project preferred
- Must be driven, results orientated and able to keep up to pace handling multiple initiatives
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.