Ability to work for a high growth SaaS scale-up that are hoping to build out their product team. You will be working directly with the Head of Product and a number of other existing team members. As well as the potential to work with the CEO and have a seat at the table regularly, to show any ideas and strategies you may have.
- Ownership and continued development of the roadmap and timeline for one or more products within the company’s portfolio
- Work closely in a cross-functional team of product designers, engineers and stakeholders to define, prioritise and ship new product features.
- Manage a prioritised backlog of development activities, clearly defining product requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Manage development team activities and solicit and capture new ideas that improve customer experience.
- Lead ad-hoc pieces of analysis work related to their products to build a deep understanding of their client requirements
- 3-8 years of experience in the management and ongoing development of a B2B/B2C SaaS product
- Experience working in an agile cross-functional team
- Experience managing multiple senior stakeholders and/or clients
- Familiarity with project and product management tools
- The ability to develop an expert understanding of the customer and market needs.
- Extensive experience of product evaluation, user experience, discovery methods and lean and agile development
- Adapt at developing a strong product strategy and outcome-oriented roadmap within a wider digital ecosystem
- Proficient at taking insights from analytics to inform next steps and presenting clear commercial data