Our client is a fast-growing international payments Fintech who are actively searching for a Senior Product Manager who will lead a cross-functional delivery team with a B2B focus.
The company has multiple product lines and looks to connect small businesses globally. You will be focusing on building further products for the company and driving the overall product strategy
- Owning and executing the product roadmap and backlog of your area, and evolve it based on the latest changes.
- Build expert domain knowledge for your business area.
- Have a deep understanding of problems and pain points, fully articulate and collaborate with your team and other stakeholders across the company
- Accountable for value proposition and prioritization
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to extract and analyse information needs and deliver any appropriate documentation to support software development teams.
- Conduct current state analysis in order to help design future state processes.
- Ensuring the team is solving the right problem at the right time
- Define milestones and work alongside product vertical Leads to ensure delivery status is well known across the company
- The ability to work autonomously through the backlog using Agile / Lean and Continuous delivery practices
- Be the voice of the customer and the voice the wider business for your delivery team
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar Product focused role
- Experience in FinTech or Tech focus company would be ideal
- A passion for delivering value through technology
- Looking to constantly learn and help others to learn.
- Good at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring individuals and teams.
- Constantly looking to validate the assumptions through customer validation and data analysis
- Experience in leading change, driving decisions and ensuring that all deliverables are fit for purpose and providing the intended value.
- Expertise in a wide range of requirement elicitation and documentation techniques.
- Confidence in engaging stakeholders operating at all levels, including the C-Suite.
- An “outside the box” problem solving approach.
- An ability to articulate complex information to non-technical stakeholders