A Series A funded fintech specialising in centralising data across the financial services industry are searching for a Product Designer to join a team after a successful round of VC funding. Someone capable of building the product design process (UX/UI) for their B2B/B2B2B product and take it to the next level.
Role: Senior Product Designer
Rate: £400-£600 p/day (Outside IR35)
Location: London (Remote to UK)
Duration: 6 Months
- 5+ years of experience in designing digital products;
- Strong experience working with engineers and product managers to understand engineering complexity, define MVPs, and ensure product excellence throughout the end to end development/design process.
- Use quantitative and qualitative feedback to improve and measure design features.
- Demonstrate how your research has influenced the outcome of a new product or feature request.
- Solid understanding of interaction design and an excellent appreciation of typography, layout and colour.
- Ability to articulate UX/UI decisions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Agile practices.
- Experience working with and/or building a design system.
- Experience with design tools (Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD).
- An understanding of front-end development (HTML & CSS).
- Be an advocate for the end user within all functional areas of the products
- Have a solid understanding of the different needs customer groups globally
- Strong experience using prototyping and test design tools and methods
- Creating detailed user flows to communicate your customer's journey
- Experience owning B2B products
- Experience working with senior stakeholders (c-level)
What is your current work situation? Could this be the next role for you? Apply now!