- Based in Hong Kong
- Established team
- Excellent career growth
My client, a premium luxury goods company, are looking for a Private Client Relationship Manager, to join their team in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Lead and Global Director of Private Client Management (based in Europe), the Senior Private Client Manager will be responsible for driving the Private Client engagement strategy and execution within Asia.
- Managing the brand's relationships with exclusive private clients in the region
- Implementation of training, analysis and feedback on Private Client management within the region
- Work with regional marketing team on devising events, partnerships and collaterals in order to build opportunities for face to face engagement with private clients
- Manage full range of brand assets
- Devise full strategy to attract, convert and retain Private Clients for the brand throughout the region
- Experience managing private clients for luxury brands within the region
- Experienced user of CRM platforms
- Strong understanding of luxury trends across the region
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the world's leading luxury brands in one of their fastest growing and most prominent markets for private client management globally.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496