- Start Up Environment
- Excellent opportunity to build Operational Risk from scratch
- Unique role in the Hong Kong market
Our client is a global Fintech organisation with the banking of the global bank who are looking for a solution orientated communicator with a excellent understanding of Operational Risk Management.
- Support the head of risk to design and implement an operational risk framework (ORF) tailored to the virtual bank
- Facilitate and promote the understanding of operational risk requirements
- Lead and support the implementation of operational risk initiatives
- Help design and implement control measures and monitoring plans for compliance and operational risk management.
- Ensure risks and issues identified are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of operational risk processes.
- Lead and drive standardisation and automation through re-engineering and process improvement.
- 8+ years’ experience in Operational Risk Management
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to explain theoretical concepts to team members with varying backgrounds.
- Good knowledge of retail banking products with a particular focus on digital.
- Understanding of industry trends and developments as well as their impact on the business.