- Growing company
- Attractive Remuneration Package
This company offers a cross-border logistics platform that provides an intergrated end-t-end logistics solution across Southeast Asia
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join a rapidly expanding global team. You will focus on building branding, mobile, social media, SEO, SEM, events and partnership. In addition to team management and overall leadership, the role is expected to be hands on involved with strategical planning and execution.
- Deal with all omni-channels marketing, executing global marketing and corporate branding strategies
- Deliver company’s set targets, brand and marketing metrics and ROI through active monitoring and optimization of marketing campaign performance
- Mentor the existing marketing team and develop whenever necessary
- Manage entire marketing lifecycle from conceptualization through and post-launch measurement of success
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and managing multi-faceted teams and agencies.
- Fully accountable for the success of all marketing campaigns
- Min 5 - 7 years of demonstrated leadership in omni-channels marketing
- Strong experience within the ecommerce space
- Deep business leadership experience with cross-functional skills, having been instrumental in scaling up businesses
- Experience in building brand reputation and revenue growth through corporate communications and digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496