- Global financial organization
- New role in expanding market
- Excellent compensation and benefits
A global financial services company is looking for Senior Marketing Manager who will be responsible mainly for the definition and coordination of their marketing strategy, execution and reporting in partnership with key business stakeholders across Sales and Product.
- Lead the local marketing management team to plan and implement marketing plans that support business objectives in China.
- Build awareness of the brand and the solutions, generating and nurturing leads for priority acquisition and expansion sales targets, deepening existing client relationships to drive stronger brand loyalty and retention
- Drive collaboration and aligning audience objectives with their peers in other APAC markets as well as HQ to help achieve broader Marketing goals for the business globally
- Partner closely with internal teams in China to ensure that their external marketing and communications efforts are aligned and in tune with the priorities for the company
- 10+ years of experience in an integrated B2B marketing role
- An understanding of the financial services markets in China
- Experience in developing complex marketing plans and coordinating execution across events, website, content and social media marketing within the China environment
- Experience in managing teams with direct and dotted-lined reporting structures
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as to handle multiple concurrent assignments
- Work independently
- Assume personal responsibility for deliverables
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496