- Global company
- Regional role
- Career progression
A leading Global Medical Device company is looking for Senior Marketing Manager APAC to manage their marketing across APAC.
The role of the Senior Marketing Manager APAC is to develop and execute APAC-wide marketing campaigns and activities that are aligned with the growth initiatives for the region and contribute to revenue. Additionally, the position requires a good understanding of digital marketing to leverage digital channels for driving demand throughout the region.
- Build and implement lead generation & management processes across APAC countries and define KPIs, working closely with country GM & their Marketing leads as wells as the Regional Product Marketing Managers
- Educate wider organization as to the value of digital marketing
- Develop and launch marketing campaigns based on customer sales journey and aligned with regional growth initiatives and product management initiatives
- Leverage existing global content and campaigns and regionalize, as appropriate
- Define new content like product campaigns, testimonials or others in collaboration with regional marketing managers
- Institute regular monthly reviews with APAC Marketing Director and leaders including regional marketing directors to review campaigns and marketing performance/results
- Contributes to the global segmentation model development to ensure that APAC voice is integrated into the project.
- APAC Marketing Daily Management in collaboration with the in-country marketing leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or its equivalent filed (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong ability to multitask and highly adaptable to changes in a rapid evolving environment
- Attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience in the tissue diagnostics industry, specifically with Anatomical Pathology, Oncology, a plus
- Experience working with clinical labs, hospitals and Key Opinion Leaders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496