Our Client is a leading organisation in the financial services space whose Marketing function has gone from strength to strength in the past few years. Based in Beijing and/or Shanghai this role will be an experience individual contributor to drive Marketing activities throughout China. You will be an experienced Marketeer with a creative mindset and strong ability to effectively collaborate throughout the organisation.
- Be responsible for marketing strategy, execution and reporting in China
- Lead China Marketing with respect to planning and implement marketing plans that support business objectives
- Build brand awareness, generate and nurture leads, as well as deepen existing client relationships to drive retention
- Drive collaboration and alignment with Global peers in EMEA and US to help achieve Marketing goals
- 10yrs + Experience and successful track record in B2B marketing, ideally with a good working knowledge of the financial markets or financial services
- Experience developing complex marketing plans
- Experience managing teams and team managers
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Creative/entrepreneurial mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, accurate and willing to learn
- Fluency in English. Mandarin is essential
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.