- Join a leading developer and manufacturer of world-class Computer Peripherals
- Regional role with APAC coverage
- Based in Singapore, travel required
A senior Marketing Communications Manager position is now open with a leading European developer and manufacturer of Computer Peripherals.
As part of their expansion plans, they are looking to hire an energetic and experienced field marketing to lead integrated marketing planning and execution across their solutions, business verticals and channel partners. You will apply integrated marketing with trade shows, digital marketing and leads generation.
- Develop integrated marketing plans and budgetary based on local market requirements and revenue targets
- Planning and creating innovative growth ideas and tactical execution of integrated marketing programs with sales leaders and channel partners
- Develop and execute regional demand generation campaigns integrating across multiple platforms such as social media, mobile marketing, SEO, publications, trade shows etc, to support regional sales teams and partners in driving sales pipelines and goals
- Work closely with channel partners on sales enablement, solution awareness, demand generation, sales promotions and incentives and engagement programs
- Manage and update prospects and channel partner lists for the region
- At least 10 years of experience of Marketing, Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing in IT Infrastructure/AV/hardware industry
- Strong cross-vertical demand generation experience in driving awareness through sales teams and channel partners
- Strong understanding and solid executional skills in regional and integrated marketing programs
- Proven creative digital marketer
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496