- Global firm
- Excellent career progression
- Top tier market
Our client, a top tier retail company, are looking for a passionate Senior Category Manager (Fragrances) to join their team in Shanghai.
Reporting to the Category Lead, the Senior Category Manager will be responsible for devising the category strategy by utilizing insights on the short term and long term perspectives.
- Monitor and work towards hitting and exceeding category targets in terms of sales value
- Monitor performance of managed category / brands to ensure KPI's are achieved
- Work on marketing proposals to ensure effective administration of category / brands through logistics monitoring, training, advertising, PR, CRM, e-commerce
- Negotiate effectively with the brand companies to ascertain favourable terms and promotion plans
- Extensive trend identification for potential category including new brands / partnerships, re-launches, packaging changes, range extensions etc.
- Responsible for managing the shelf productivity and profitability
- 5 years' related experience in marketing, brand management, buying, merging acquisition field
- Cosmetics, FMCG industry experience highly recommended
- Excellent negotiation skills
- 2 - 3 years' management experience
- Degree holder
This is a great opportunity to be part of a world leading organization, working across brands with a large global footprint with excellent opportunities for career progression.
EA Licence No.: 15S74956
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.