The Senior Portfolio Strategist will be required to develop, implement and manage the medium to long-term strategies of the groups Global Multi Asset portfolios.
- Work with the CIO to develop a medium and long-term investment strategy across asset classes.
- Work closely with the internal risk managers, fund analysts and quantitative analysts to develop and back test new investment strategies.
- Oversee the production and delivery of high-quality research reports.
- Regular meetings with internal stakeholders to better understand the investment needs of the group.
- 7 - 10 years' working experience in an Investment team or asset management firm.
- Knowledge and experience of asset allocation, multi factor investing and multi-asset investment strategies.
- Experience in portfolio optimisation and quantitative analysis.
- Mandarin & Cantonese an advantage
- Experience in alternative investment programs would be a definite advantage.
- Programming ability in R or Python and VBA
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.