- HQ environment
- Regional Coverage (70% travels)
- Exciting and fast paced environment
Our client, a leading Technology company is looking to fill a Senior Manager, Investigations role. Reporting into the Head of Investigations, the successful candidate play a lead role in conducting investigations from start to end and be involved in making sure that corrective actions are implemented.
Working closely with both Legal & Compliance, HR and Internal Control teams, you will deploy investigative, audit and analysis skills to ensure investigation cases assigned are well planned and executed.
You are degree qualified with at least 5 years of relevant experience in audit and/or investigative work. Prior experience in law enforcement, Big 4 forensic investigation and audit or corporate investigation roles will be well regarded.
- Conduct investigations, including interviewing witnesses, gathering and analysing records, reaching conclusions as needed, conducting a root cause analysis to ensure appropriate corrective action is identified
- Utilize investigative, auditing and analysis skills and experience to design and execute focused, targeted and value-added investigation plans for assigned cases
- Work in a team-oriented, project driven environment and partner with HR, Legal and Internal Control on best practice
- Ensure completion of reports and necessary documentation in time to successfully present cases that will satisfy internal disciplinary processes
- Coordinate work with judicial authorities if any criminal offences found during the course of investigation
- Bachelor’s degree or above and with minimum 5 years of working experience of audit or investigative work
- Prior experience in legal enforcement, Big 4 forensic investigation or audit unit, law firms, corporate investigation or similar capacity is preferable
- Demonstrate ability to work within a complex matrix organization and collaborate effectively with multiple partners with different backgrounds
- Have strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Be fluent in written Chinese and English a must due to the need to liaise with China based stakeholders
- Willing to travel to SE Asia countries at short notice
EA Licence No.: 15S7496