- HQ environment
- Regional Coverage
- Exciting and fast paced environment
Our client, a leading Technology company is looking to fill a Senior Manager, Investigations role. Reporting into the Head of Investigations, the successful candidate play a lead role in conducting investigations from start to end and be involved in making sure that corrective actions are implemented.
Working closely with both Legal & Compliance, HR and Internal Control teams, you will deploy investigative, audit and analysis skills to ensure investigation Cases assigned are well planned and executed.
You are degree qualified with at least 5 years of relevant experience in audit and/or investigative work. Prior experience in law enforcement, Big 4 forensic investigation and audit or corporate investigation roles will be well regarded.
If you are keen to apply this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct investigations, including interviewing witnesses, gathering and analysing records, reaching conclusions as needed, conducting a root cause analysis to ensure appropriate corrective action is identified;
- Utilize investigative, auditing and analysis skills and experience to design and execute focused, targeted and value-added investigation plans for assigned cases;
- Work in a team-oriented, project driven environment and partner with HR, Legal and Internal Control on best practice;
- Ensure completion of reports and necessary documentation in time to successfully present cases that will satisfy internal disciplinary processes;
- Coordinate work with judicial authorities if any criminal offences found during the course of investigation;
- Bachelor’s degree or above and with minimum 5 years of working experience of audit or investigative work;
- Prior experience in legal enforcement, Big 4 forensic investigation or audit unit, law firms, corporate investigation or similar capacity is preferable;
- Demonstrate ability to work within a complex matrix organization and collaborate effectively with multiple partners with different backgrounds;
- Have strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure;
- Be fluent in written Chinese and English a must due to the need to liaise with China based stakeholders
- Willing to travel to SE Asia countries at short notice
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496