- Posted 24 August 2022
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
About The Company
Our client employs people with a dedicated passion, expertise and energy. Without it, we couldn’t do what we do. As a unique consumer business, we strive to attract people who possess a proud sense of self-expression, share a united spirit and who are true custodians of our brand. This is where you come in.
They’re looking for someone to join their dynamic, growing team and partner with their APAC regional leadership team to create a workplace where everyone can thrive and be their best selves. You’ll know what an inspiring, people centric business looks like – from talent management and development to how we reward and engage our people. You’ll be a strategic thinker, partner, and advisor who is passionate about workplace culture and knows how to enable great talent to bring their best to work.
- Setting strategic direction and executing regional HR programs including talent management, reward, learning & development and employee relations ensuring alignment with our global approach, while remaining locally relevant.
- Partnering with our APAC Leadership team to ensure our workplace is somewhere people can thrive, grow and deliver business value.
- Partner with your other HR Leads, to embed our employee experience strategy through people centric policies and programs, from onboarding right through to offboarding.
- Future-thinking people planning. Ensuring this is delivering long-term success for the business and our people. We want to attract great talent and develop them for the future. You’ll work closely with our Head of Talent Acquisition to do this.
- Working with people leaders to support the development of our people, through succession planning, recognition, feedback and coaching.
- Partner with our global Reward team to ensure our people in APAC are being paid and rewarded fairly and competitively. We pride ourselves on rewarding and sharing our success with our teams.
Our client is looking for an experienced, strategic HR leader. You not only have experience, knowledge and skills, you are also passionate about people, culture and creating an environment where people feel supported and can thrive. You will be a brand custodian and passionate about our 60-year history and even more passionate about our future. You work well alongside executive leadership teams, partnering with them to drive our people agenda.
- Our core background is HR Business Partnering, organization development, and employee engagement. You have experience in a multi-channel, multi-national organization and have had successes in a fast-moving environment. Retail/consumer/brand experience is desirable but we also recognize that this is the easier stuff to learn… so all industries welcome.
- Strong leadership capability and role model. You are an excellent communicator and can change your style to suit the audience. You challenge when you need to and can influence even the most tricksy of stakeholders. You show up authentically, honestly and are non-judgmental. You get that we all have good and bad days, and not shy of having the difficult conversations.
- You’re passionate about people and culture. You lead with compassion and build strong and effective relationships with people in all levels of the business.
- Highly motivated and driven to jump out of your comfort zone, make a difference and truly stand for something.
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to exercise acute judgement.
You’ll play a key role in our APAC Leadership team so your technical capability will go hand in hand with the below:
- Great leadership and relationship management that delivers results through effective teamwork
- You’ll be a proud custodian to our client’s culture, embodying what we stand for and encouraging others to do the same
- You’ll support the Head of HR, APAC in creating and building a highly engaged team – you’ll embed a collaborative culture and ensure the team have direction (short & long term), guidance & support; coaching will be your go-to. You will be HR for HR.
- You will take ownership for your own development, proactively seeking out feedback to build self-awareness; you’ll prioritize the development of those around you and will take an active role in creating other future leaders
- You will bring the outside-in; you’ll share best practice across the team / business and encourage ideas sharing as well as collaborative problem solving
- You’ll lead with diversity and inclusion in mind and put our people’s wellbeing at the forefront.
What's On Offer
This role will offer a highly competitive compensation package including a bonus program and internal promotion opportunity within a set timeline.