- Growing space in the blockchain financial services
- Working closely with Senior Management
- Internal mobility opportunities
Our client is a blockchain financial services and technology company with growth plans in the region. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Manager which will report to the CFO.
- Oversee closing of the books and consolidating financials, preparing and overseeing the statutory accounts in multiple jurisdictions.
- Timely filing of statutory accounts in line with IFRS accounting standards.
- Developing and implementing internal controls and procedures and new accounting standards as necessary.
- Participate in the global audit process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degree.
- 10-12 years of accounting and reporting experience.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and its implication on reporting.
- Prior experience with consolidation, implementing transfer pricing model.
- Knowledge of taxation in both Hong Kong and global jurisdictions.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496