- Newly created role
- Exposure to the digital world and working in a matrix environment
- Close collaborative yet dynamic environment
Our client is a well-established retail organization, with offices around the world. Their products are nowadays present in countries worldwide. As part of their strategic plan, they are currently looking for a Senior manager with a commercial mindset to work closely with the regional head in building a new team.
- End to end budgeting and forecasting exercise.
- Act as a finance business partner to Senior Management and providing monthly variance analysis and information for planning cycle and analytical support for management decision making.
- Implement and drive efficiency practices through automation and streamlining processes.
- Work closely with various teams and senior management across the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degrees.
- 10-15 years of experience in FP&A preferably in the Retail / Consumer space.
- Experience working with data science teams is a plus
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.