- Newly created role
- Global HQ environment
- Highly visible role
Our client, a recognised name in the industry with global HQ out of Singapore, is looking to fill a newly created Senior Manager, Compliance role.
Reporting into the Chief Compliance Officer, you will be given a broad mandate and primarily be reviewing, designing and implementing group level compliance programmes, policies and frameworks. This is a perfect opportunity for experienced compliance professionals to step into a highly visible role and play a key part in building up a world class compliance function that will have direct impact in business operations across multiple markets (global coverage).
You are degree qualified with at least 8 years of relevant Compliance experience. Key topics would include AML/CTF, CDD, data protection, regulatory compliance, anti-bribery, anti-competition and sanction compliance. Candidates with prior experience advising in payments and related compliance matters will be highly regarded.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be hands on, passionate about building up a compliance function and able to manage multiple projects/engagements at the same time.
- Design, review and implement compliance frameworks/programmes and policies at the group level which covers key topics e.g. anti-bribery, anti-corruption, AML, CTF, data privacy; etc
- Advise stakeholders on a broad range of compliance topics including payments related (Payment Services Act) matters
- Strategise and implement compliance trainings across the group
- Conduct third party due diligence and advise stakeholders on appropriate processes on engagements
- Kept abreast of latest development and ensure company’s adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Actively monitor and respond to compliance breaches and/or deviation from group polices and ensure remedial actions are taken
- Assist on ad-hoc projects initiated by the chief compliance officer
- Degree qualified
- Min 8 years of relevant compliance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496